Litigation and Procedural Consulting
Our Litigation and Procedural Consulting team provides guidance to our clients, including professionals from other law firms, in procedural matters related to various legal areas. The practice specializes in procedural guidance, in the drafting of lawsuits, defenses and appeals, as well as in the definition of procedural strategies and identification of procedural alternatives for conflict resolution.
- Identification of the most appropriate procedural steps for each case
- Opinions in procedural law and dispute resolution
- Direct involvement in lawsuits with complex procedural issues
- Preparation, in cases of greater procedural complexity, of suits, defenses, appeals to the courts, including the Superior Court, and rescissory action
- Presentation of briefs and oral arguments in appeals filed in relevant court proceedings, particularly with the higher courts, as well as in rescissory action
Lawyers of Litigation and Procedural Consulting